Sat, Feb 08 | Location is TBD

PUBG Tournament Series: Qualifying Round #1

PUBG SQUAD TOURNAMENT ( CONSOLE) 1st Place $1250 2nd Place $500 3rd Place $ 250
Registration is Closed

Time & Location

Feb 08, 2020, 8:00 PM – 10:00 PM EST
Location is TBD

About the Event

About the Tournament:

  • The first 4 rounds of the tournament series will be a series of 4 qualifying tournaments. 
  • Leading up to the final in May. The top 5 teams of each round based on top score will advance to the finals. 

 

  1. Q1 FEB 8th 8pm EST
  2. Q2 FEB 15th 8pm EST
  3. Q3 FEB 22nd 8pm EST
  4. Q4 FEB 29th 8pm EST
  5. Finals March 14 nd 8pm EST

 

Tournament Info: 

  • Tournament Casting: Mudcat
  • Live Stream:  Mixer.com/PSGTEAM and Mixer.com/Kickace
  • Teams that qualify for finals will Receive Tournament Graphics provided by PSG. 

Tournament Contacts: 

  • Lobby Host - THEXPURE (xbx)
  • Tournament Discord.gg/59zSQTP 
  • Premierstreaminggroup@gmail.com
  • Production/Graphics - Kickace 

Game Format: 

  • Custom Lobby - Password is PSGqualifying
  • 4 man Squad TPP 
  • 16 Teams
  • 4 map Rotation 

Game Time:

  • Game Time will start at 8:00 EST Sharp until completion. 
  • Lobby and PW will be available 15 minutes before launch time 
  • 5 minute break in between map rotation. 

Scoring:

  • 1 KILL = 1 POINT 
  • PLACEMENT SCORING
  • 8TH = 1 POINT
  • 7TH = 1 POINT 
  • 6TH = 2 POINTS 
  • 5TH - 3 POINTS
  • 4TH = 4 POINTS 
  • 3RD = 5 POINTS
  • 2ND = 6 POINTS 
  • 1ST = 10 POINTS

Rules: 

  1. NO CHEATING - No aimbot, radar, wallhacks, modded controllers etc. Any evidence of cheating will result in a disqualification and removal from any future tournaments. 
  2. Tournament Entry is non refundable. 
  3.  Disconnected Players -  If you or a team member disconnects from the server please attempt to reconnect if you are unable to do so your team should continue to play with a man down. This is unfortunately is an unavoidable aspect of PUBG. 
  4. Server/Lobby Crashes - If for some reason the Lobby crashes we will rebuild the lobby and restart the previous match from the beginnning. 
  5. Team sign up - only 1 ticket per team is required. A team captain should be chosen to represent the team and will be required to share game times and match updates with their team. 
  6. No Shows - If you fail to join the lobby before the start time there will be no refunds on entry or delays in start time. 
  7. Streaming - If you plan on streaming the event your stream title should read (PSG 2K PUBG LEAGUE) Please abide by all TOS set by streaming service. 
  8. Payment - Payment will be provided to winning team via paypal and may take up to 24 hours. 
  9. Discord - Please join the Tournament Discord.gg/59zSQTP #PUBG-Tournament for more information and news

Prizes: 

  • Prizes are not guaranteed and will equal 80% of the tournament total. the remaining 20% will go to tournament fees and casters as a donation. 
  • 1st Place $1250
  • 2nd Place $500
  • 3rd Place $ 250
  • Bonus prizes TBD

  This tournament is in no way intentionally infringing on any rights from the game and is not being used to make money for any organization. All of the winnings will be use for paying out players and tournament organizers.  

By submitting payment to this form you are accepting that you have read and accepted the privacy policy and the terms of service listed on premieresports.com/privacypolicy and premieresports.com/termsofservice

Tickets
Price
Quantity
Total
  • TEAM ENTRY
    $40
    $40
    0
    $0
Total$0

Share This Event

© 2020 by premieresports all right reserved.